Davao City : Vista View Restaurant (Hilltop)



The Vista View Restaurant at Davao City. Also known as Hilltop. It is widely known in Davao City since it is one of the top restaurants around. With its captivating overview of the city lights during night time, a lot of tourists enjoy it. Their theme is more like a native type which invites everybody about Davao city's part of history.



Some Statues Posing
Fish Fillet

Mango Float
The food is great. Although it's quite expensive. Ranging 200 and above, you can enjoy a good for two (2) person meal. Plus the very relaxing and chillin places to stay.

Overview of the City






By the time we have a good budget again, we will definitely return to this place.

3 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always welcome to visit our site sir. We promise to provide more detailed information :D

      Delete
  2. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete